S.O.S [Piano Improv] S.O.S [Piano Improv]

Beautiful!

Did you just play this for the first time? Just straight from feeling?

It's really calming and a joy for my ears. I really love the high pitched notes at around 3:40! And then at 4 min when they harmonize! Like the power is building up the entire song and it gets unleashed.. the accident... the SOS.. Then it fades away, as no one comes to rescue, and the world turns dark.

I love how a song can tell you a story.

MrMusicalLion responds:

Yeah :) This is an improvisation. I think Music is only worth listening too if it tells you a story.. ^_^ This was an S.O.S call which noone really took notice of, lol. Well thanks for listening, I'm grateful for that ^_^

Alone On The Moon Alone On The Moon

As most trance tracks nowadays seem to be sawish and high pitched, this keeps a nice low, calming, sound which is very trippy. I like the hamonies and arp/sidechain.

The kick is too weak, though. Try and boost it a bit.... But the snare is lovely.. very clear.

The change of beat is very good and smooth. I love the slow beat!

Good job!

[JL] Unchained [JL] Unchained

I don't like dubstep very much, so I can't tell you much about the song itself..
But I hear that the low frequencies are too low in volume. Try to boost them slightly with an EQ, to get that "bass pressure" which dubstep listenders tend to enjoy.

In other words, It needs more force. But you made a great job and kept it unique!