S.O.S [Piano Improv] S.O.S [Piano Improv]

Beautiful!

Did you just play this for the first time? Just straight from feeling?

It's really calming and a joy for my ears. I really love the high pitched notes at around 3:40! And then at 4 min when they harmonize! Like the power is building up the entire song and it gets unleashed.. the accident... the SOS.. Then it fades away, as no one comes to rescue, and the world turns dark.

I love how a song can tell you a story.

MrMusicalLion responds:

Yeah :) This is an improvisation. I think Music is only worth listening too if it tells you a story.. ^_^ This was an S.O.S call which noone really took notice of, lol. Well thanks for listening, I'm grateful for that ^_^

Alone On The Moon Alone On The Moon

As most trance tracks nowadays seem to be sawish and high pitched, this keeps a nice low, calming, sound which is very trippy. I like the hamonies and arp/sidechain.

The kick is too weak, though. Try and boost it a bit.... But the snare is lovely.. very clear.

The change of beat is very good and smooth. I love the slow beat!

Good job!

[JL] Unchained [JL] Unchained

I don't like dubstep very much, so I can't tell you much about the song itself..
But I hear that the low frequencies are too low in volume. Try to boost them slightly with an EQ, to get that "bass pressure" which dubstep listenders tend to enjoy.

In other words, It needs more force. But you made a great job and kept it unique!

Survive The Challenge Survive The Challenge

Very nice distortion. Though, I feel like the guitar is too high in volume. It dominates too much. There's also too much low frequencies, try and raise the higher ones with an EQ.

The beat fits really well, just needs some more reverb, imo.

You made a really good job, and kept it unique. Keep on!

NordicHazard responds:

thx man, i'll try it out right away!

Freedom Freedom

Very nice and unique.

Reminds me of the 90's Tance. Though, I feel like it could have a stronger bridge at 00:55, to get it more interesting and to make the listener focus on the music; fall in a trance.

Gaia's River Gaia's River

Wow, I love this!

The velocity, the chord progression - It's very beautiful and emotional.
It's amazing what the piano can accomplish!

NordicHazard responds:

thanks, if i could play violin it would be even better >.<

Imperfect Balance #5 Imperfect Balance #5

Very soft and trippy!

It's very pleasant to listend to, and not as repetitive and annoying as video game songs tend to be.

I could see this in a high budget game, really good work mate!

Sweet Title(WIP) Sweet Title(WIP)

The melody is rather catchy, and I feel that it could be very strong with the right buildup. Maybe a wide saw which comes along with a drum pattern.

The beat though does not fit at all, try and make it more systematic; following a path, instead of irregular kicks.

Keep working on it and it could be a very beautiful and emotional trance track!

StaticLF responds:

thanks for the tips bro, I kinda thought the same thing on the beat, I might use it on a different track.

Deur Donderwolke Deur Donderwolke

I like it!

A very special track, unlike the others. I don't like the panning very much, though. It's too strong, imo, and should go slower. But else, very rythmic and the notes really fit together. It could be a bit more variating, by changing the main riff at some places and have some sort of strong breakdown. But the distotion is lovely ;D
Geat work!

TheSparrow responds:

Wow, thanks man, I think I'll then work on it some more if its worth it.

Rebirth (Film Score) RD20 Rebirth (Film Score) RD20

Wow!

My mind is blown away. While listening to this my soul leaves my body and is now, the only existing thing in the universe. Slowly, everything comes back, cured from all the evil in life and it is now pure, as if everything has been reborn.

A masterpiece. Just amazing.

MrMusicalLion responds:

I literally had goosebumps the whole time I made this piece :)
Thankyou for your review, and commentary... I like your description of this, it is rather fitting.